This is a roundup of all the Titanium Mobile development news I’ve gathered from the Twittersphere and Interwebs for the past week.
Appcelerator gave a BlackBerry SDK Preview Update.
DevCenter Blog Post: Titanium Compatibility with iOS 6.1. No known issues!
Mobile World Live reports Appcelerator adds Crittercism monitoring to Titanium platform.
Slides shared by Appcelerator: How to Become a Mobile-First Enterprise. Worth a look.
Lots of tips this week!
- Working through databinding topics with Alloy TableViewRows
- A Simple Integration of Alloy and WordPress JSON Plugin
- Parse & Appcelerator Titanium: The Easy Way
- what to do when you see the Install JDT message when creating a #titanium #android module.
- Titanium iOS adding isFile and isDirectory to the SDK
- Leverage Alloy data-binding using plain old Backbone models and collections:
- Missing the right-click TiAlloy wizards in TiStudio? Make sure your .project file looks like this
Titanium Studio – Upgrade to Xcode 4.6? Get your iOS SDKs back!
David Bankier started a google group for TiShadow.
TiHelp.Me: Use WebViews To Transform SVG Images.
Matt Stephens lists splash screen and launcher icons – sizes and structure list.
Version 0.3.0 of the Titanium Code Processor is out with a new CLI interface.
Alessio Ricco: How to implement a web service wrapper
Modules and Widgets
Pixate 1.0.2 released and adds beta support for @appcelerator Titanium. Free trials available.
TiCamShader module open sourced. OpenGL shader w/ a camera view object.
TiAppCamp Alloy talk by Tony Lukasavage (not the whole thing…)
Dust Bunnies for iOS goes Open Source (and art is CC licensed)
Here’s a store template video on YouTube.
MrEdisonSchool iPad app is coming together quite nicely. [Preview]
html5 game with js and css 3D animation, controlled via socketio and titanium app done for a hackathon.
Get This Week in Titanium Mobile Development delivered to your inbox every Monday!
Easy to unsubscribe. No spam.
If you’ve got any news, tips, or apps I’ve missed, please let me know!