This is all the Titanium Mobile development news I’ve gathered from the Twittersphere and Interwebs for the past week. Lots going on as the community prepares for CodeStrong!
Appcelerator wins Tech Innovation Award from The Wall Street Journal for the Software category.
This DevCenter Blog Post gives you a developer preview on Appcelerator Custom Cloud Services and the new Node.ACS. Very cool stuff.
The winners for the Mobile developer challenge will be announced at Codestrong this week, but the finalist have been listed!
AT&T jumps on the bandwagon as they integrate Speech, Messaging And Payment APIs Into Appcelerator’s platform.
Appcelerator partners with Chinese Software Developer Network – the largest developer community in China.
Bummed that you’re going to be missing CODESTRONG this weekend? Fear not! By popular demand from those who couldn’t make it this year, there will be live streaming of all the keynotes and the workshops in Grand Ballroom 1 during CODESTRONG.
Aaron Saunders has been busy this last week:
- A first app with node.acs
- Quickie on Posting Images to Twitter using Social.js
- A post on Hacking With Appcelerator alloy
- Check out this updated bountyHunter app using Alloy
Tom Jaeschke give his rundown on Appclerator from AustinJS and how to build better mobile apps.
- Titanium package manager lets you create, install, list modules, search registry and more…
- Now you can add a streaming JSON parser to a Titanium project ‘tipm install tipm/jsonstream‘ so you can use data as it comes in
Not sure if this is an official release, but here is the updated site for Alloy.
MyMilitaryLife App Spotlight: Designed to help military spouses to navigate military life
NextWord is a word association type of game that you can play in social groups.
Stephen Feather exposes the NewsStandKit from iOS to Titanium applications.
If you’ve got any news, tips, or apps I’ve missed, please leave them in the comments below!